Frequently Asked Questions & Additional Information
- Does The Neathery Estate allow children? Due to the historic designation of the home and as a courtesy to other guests, children 12 and older are allowed to stay when accompanied by an adult.
- Parking. We have a parking lot on the back of the property & you are welcome to park in our circle drive way to the right of the house. No street parking is permitted.
- Breakfast. We need to know if you have any dietary restrictions, allergies, or dislikes at the time of booking (you may enter this information through our booking software). We will confirm your breakfast time, when you check-in in the evening. Typical breakfast hours are between 8am-10am, should you need a time outside that window, please let us know. For guests needing breakfast at 6:45 am or earlier, a to-go breakfast will be provided. If you have a special request/circumstance, please do not hesitate to call us.
- The minimum guest age to stay, without the accompaniment of an adult, is 21 years old.
- Pool. Our salt water pool is open year round, and is not heated. We do not have a hot tub.
- Check-in Time. Our check-in time is from 3:00-6:00pm. We can accommodate a different check-in time, if scheduled at least 48 hours in advance.
- Check-out Time. Our Check-out time is 11:00AM. We have packages that you can add on to your stay, to extend your check out time, and are based on avalibility.